Today has been an interesting one to say the least. I cannot believe that it is February 8th and Valentine's Day is on Monday! This is going to be the first V-day I have been single in a really long time. It makes me a little sad seeing that the cheesiest "Holiday" was my ex-boyfriend and I's anniversary. This would have made two years which is crazy to think about just because it feels that we were together for so much longer than a year a half. Anyways, Bassnectar is in 18 DAySSS! I am stoked! If you have not been to see Bassnectar yet you need to and I am repeating NEED TO SEE HIM and experience the wonderful gift known as BASS! It captivates your body and just lets you rage till your ears are so full you can barely hear the person next to you(I do not see this as a bad thing). Pretty Lights is COMING!!! April 23rd to the MIDLAND in KC!!! Can you say great semester for music opportunities! Too happy about that. Goodnight loves it is time to hit the hay. SLEEP TIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Today has been an interesting one to say the least. I cannot believe that it is February 8th and Valentine's Day is on Monday! This is going to be the first V-day I have been single in a really long time. It makes me a little sad seeing that the cheesiest "Holiday" was my ex-boyfriend and I's anniversary. This would have made two years which is crazy to think about just because it feels that we were together for so much longer than a year a half. Anyways, Bassnectar is in 18 DAySSS! I am stoked! If you have not been to see Bassnectar yet you need to and I am repeating NEED TO SEE HIM and experience the wonderful gift known as BASS! It captivates your body and just lets you rage till your ears are so full you can barely hear the person next to you(I do not see this as a bad thing). Pretty Lights is COMING!!! April 23rd to the MIDLAND in KC!!! Can you say great semester for music opportunities! Too happy about that. Goodnight loves it is time to hit the hay. SLEEP TIGHT AND DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment