Last night I hit up Mojos to see NITGRIT perform. It was fun minus all of the people that were packed into the place. Mojos is one of my favorite venues in Columbia, but last night was my first dubstep show there. To be honest I was not that impressed. I loved the music and I love the place but I was
1) way too hot
2)getting pushed from every which angle
3)one of the sober kids
4)not in high school
All of which made it just an uncomfortable atmosphere for a show right after work. I did get to have most of my favorite people in Columbia there though which made me happy to see everyone. I will be returning to Mojo's in the next couple of weeks however and looking forward to it. There are a couple of shows one including my friends in REELFOOT's show on the 19th. They have a chance to get to play at Wakarusa in Arkansas! Also appearing will be be RICHARD THE LIONHEARTED which is another friends band which I think is flippin fantastic. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment